Your Immune System, Sharpen Your Mental Clarity, and Relieve Stress
And there are very good reasons for that: fruits and vegetables contain some crucial “essential nutrients” such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids. These are used by the body to perform vital functions, not to mention building skin, teeth, bones, and flesh. We can’t get them anywhere else, and without them, all sorts of important functions fail.
Most of us are therefore living with impaired digestion, stunted cognitive capabilities, poor mood, the inability to sleep deeply, poor concentration, bad skin, bad hair, bad teeth, weaker muscle, damaged immune systems, slowed metabolisms and much more.
That’s before we even consider the benefits of added fiber, and healthy energy that are provided by fruits and vegetables.
We evolved eating these fruits and vegetables and thus we have developed a dependency on them. That’s why just doing this one simple thing was able to help my colleague to outshine the rest of us each and every day.
And it’s why you will be able to do the exact same thing in your place of work, or amongst your friends, when you start to do the same.
But vegetable smoothies are just the beginning
This guide goes through the benefits of fruits and vegetables, exactly what to eat, and how you can incorporate it into your everyday diet without getting sick of it!
Let me introduce you to…
what each of them can do for you
* Superfoods that you never heard about – and some that you can come by easily
* How to add more fruits and vegetables to your diet and easily
* Why fruits and vegetables are so beneficial and how they are different
* Whether you can use vitamin tablets to get the same effect
* How to make it easier to get more fruits and vegetables in your diet
* How to build a healthy diet around fruits and vegetables
* How to avoid common mistakes of eating too much fruit and vegetables
(weight gain, bad teeth)
* And much more…
Pingback: The Miraculous Power of Fruits and Vegetables PRO – Downloadable Products
Pingback: Resilience PRO – Downloadable Products
Pingback: Cilantro-Lime Rice Recipe - A Healthy Eating Choices Recipe